Monday 20 August 2007

Taking the idea further...

It's only in this last year, after finishing my studies, that I've started my quest to write the novel. Subscribing to Writing Magazine and getting myself a copy of the Writers & Artists' Yearbook . I also bought myself New Novelist - a programme that many people I know bought it and seemed to think it would write the novel for them. Personally I like the programme being that it makes keeping notes a hell of a lot simpler than notebooks and scraps of paper all over the place, not finding them until weeks later - something I found I had a great knack for.

My ambition is not to write the next best-selling blockbuster but to just write down a six year old idea that won't leave me alone until the characters' stories are told. If it leads to me becoming published than that would be a delightful bonus.

No comments: