Thursday 5 November 2009

NaNo..WhyMe?


Right now, I seem to be asking myself 'why did you decide to do this (you utter nutter)?'

I'm referring, of course, to my decision to take part in NaNoWriMo.
The main reason I decided to give it a go this year was in order to give myself a good, swift, kick to finally write.

Not that the problem is my lack of actually writing, but, rather other people not leaving me alone and letting me get on with it. Thus, waving this official participant badge (and the website) at them makes me hopeful that I will be allowed to write and not be 'nagged' or disturbed.

That said, I'm also hopeful that NaNoWriMo will get me utilising my blog properly now.
Speaking of the blog, I'm not entirely happy with the layout and colourings, so they may be tweaked at a later date. I've also added my twitterfeed over to the side - my tweets are protected on site but appear in the feed, which is good ;)

So, for now that is all and let's hope I can get myself into a regular blogging mood now.

No comments: